Phnom Penh, 31 March 2015-Following the report by H.E. Ork Bora, General Director of Cambodia Post, H.E Prak Sokhonn frankly congratulated Cambodia Post’s leaders and staff for their efforts and achievements for the past years, and made some recommendations for continuous improvement:
- Increase appropriate salary for staff
- Organize training courses related to postal skills
- Enhance attention on service and document management
- Expand postal services to rural areas
- Modernize information and communication technology within the postal sector
- Research and establish more new services
“All postal workers must treat themselves as service providers for customers,” he stressed.